Search this blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

iPad 2 screen/digitizer replacement

Recently my iPad screen broke, decided to replace it, there are several videos online but wanted to make sure you understood the importance of heating it up properly and what happens when someone like me does it. Specially since it was my first time and rather not pay 100 bucks + to replace it. It was pretty simple once I removed all broken pieces. Getting sides nice and hot will do the job well.

Don't overheat the camera or you will damage it, not from experience but from several other experts out there that have done it when they started.  There are several videos out there but wanted to share my experience. See video link below.

Thanks guys. Talk to you later.

https://youtu.be/7lvEK3Fl9zw

No comments:

Post a Comment