Search this blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Do I need an new iPhone? iPhone 7

Apple recently had their press conference and revealed to the world the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. I watched the conference and besides being awed by the new gadgets I was asking myself a single question.

Do I need a new iPhone?

Now that might not seem to be everyone else's question but it was mine and for the single reason that I've had my phone for two years and usually upgrade every two years, but...

Do I need a new iPhone?

I currently have the iPhone 6 and it does all I need it to do with good enough speed. Battery life is still reasonably good and Phone still looks great. Photos taken with camera are pretty good for a mobile device and processor is keeping up with application I currently have on it.

Still looks similar to iPhone 6, same style. If I were to upgrade, I think this time I would consider buying the new iPhone 7 Plus. Not only for the larger screen, but better battery life and dual camera. During the conference they emphasized  on the camera aspect quite a bit of time and for good reason. The dual camera add new features that no other phone has which is the ability to take great photos similar to an DSLR. No, we are  not quite there Apple, but it's a great start and photos look great.

Really liked the blurred background effect and focus on person, no need to buy DSLR or editing program to achieve them with nice quality for beginners in photography. Dual camera feature phone will be great for vacations and on the go. No need to carry a larger camera around. I'm own a Nikon DSLR camera and learning curve was a little tough for a beginner. That is one reason Apple products are so popular, they just work and are simple to use. All processes are made with it's software and hardware. All you have to do is point, wait a few milliseconds for it to focus, press the button to shoot the photo and voila. Done, great photo.

New wireless headphones a.k.a. Air Pods. To soon to jump into them and too pricey. It is a bold move to be made by Apple and someone has to start right? To new for me. It's like the original iPhone, perhaps 2nd or 3rd generation will be better, more battery life than 5 hrs. etc. of course they will. Why wouldn't they?

Back to the question at hand: do I need a new iPhone?

The answer is simply no.

I don't have a dual lens but I'm fine with it. I don't have a faster processor, more memory or larger screen and I'm fine with it. The reason is because every year a new phone is revealed, mainly because technology grows at such a rapid pace that there will always be something better and bigger. My current phone will support new iOS10, it will support the Air Pods in case I want to use them.

DO YOU NEED ONE? Read below then watch the link to video of new iPhone 7.


If you have never had one and plan to jump into Apple iPhone, the answer is YES, jump in, you will love it if you just want a phone that works. If you own an older iPhone and want to upgrade, I would recommend it for iPhone 5 users and bellow. It will be a huge upgrade from what you have in all aspects. If you have an iPhone 6, then ask you self the same question I have been asking myself, "Do I need a new iPhone?

In-case you haven't seen it here it is



iPhone 8? Anyone. Drastic changes are short coming to the phone. OMLED displays perhaps in near future. YES, YES, YES. All will be better and while my phone still has life in it, I will continue to use it until apps get drastically slower or when someone gives me one to review and keep. (wink)


Thank for reading, have great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great article with us.I can learn lot of things in your posting article.

    ReplyDelete