Search this blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

iPhone 4: New hard case scratch resistant cover

by:  NavasTech

So I was searching for an iPhone 4 cover to protect my new iPhone and at the same time allow me to use my aftermarket chargers. I had several chargers that just do not fit properly with new iPhone bumper. That is another blog all together. I'm just saying why is it they came out with the bumpers when iPhone came out, did they know about antenna problem? Just thinking out loud.

OK, back to the topic. I searched around and purchased and returned a few covers that I had purchased a major retail stores. Then I found one that just fit right, and made the phone look great. Plus easy to remove but not by mistake. Check out the photos below.



iPhone 4 cover back side upside down and front


iPhone / cover back / cover front facing backwards





iPhone  / back cover facing back / front cover facing front up





cover installed






Sim Card opening



Back side, very easy to clean


Top view, audio jack and power button.






Bottom speakers and power/data connection, nice amount of space, other chargers work great.



Phone turned ON, looks good
It's simple and easy to install, makes  phone look good, does not show iPhone logo, but it does the job it is needed for. Purchased it from the mall at a phone station, manufacturer: ZiZo wireless

Update:

If you purchase any of these covers at their stations, ask them for a discount, they will work with you. Normal price of $29.99, got mine half off.






No comments:

Post a Comment