Search this blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

PlayStation Returning services sections at a time

So PlayStation blog has been constantly been updating the page with what parts are being re-stored. E-mail password verification got to overwhelming for the servers that they had to stop the service for 30 minutes to clear the queue.
Now many would be able to reset their password from their PS3 directly unless you had a different one than the original you registered. I guess many don’t have their same PS3 anymore. I actually found that confusing since I originally had a 20 gig PS3 and then bought 60 gig, I guess it is the last one used before it got hacked.
image Sony gives us, Kazuo Hirai, giving all of us details on restoration and a clear apology, which all PS3 gamers are sure to received with appreciation.

PS3 should have all it’s network up this week if all goes well. Thanks Sony for the updates. They are going to even through in a few perks for being patient and for the troubles of waiting.
Changing the password is simple through PS3, but I found problems at the beginning downloading it directly and that could be because of the server overload. So I downloaded the firmware via PSN page update, then used USB to install on PS3 which worked like a charm. Just make sure you make a folder named “PS3”, then another within that says “Update.”
After update, I tried to load a PSN game and it froze, so I had to re-start my PS3 and all worked well afterwards.
Well, hope all goes well for the rest of you PS3 gamers. GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment